Are you ready to get started on your individual tax return? Here are the steps to follow:
- Your completed questionnaire. We need a new, completed questionnaire from you each year. If you are filing jointly with a spouse, you can both work together to complete one questionnaire. You can access the questionnaire here.
- Retainer of $200. This amount will be applied to your final tax preparation fee. You can pay the retainer directly through the questionnaire link. This does not apply to our monthly subscribers.
- Upload your tax documents. W2s, mortgage statement, interest statements, K1s, etc. (See our what to bring page for a complete list of tax documents you may need!) You can upload these to our secure client portal, or, contact us at 615-274-9640 if you don’t have access to the portal already. Our client portal is secure, encrypted, and allows you to save your progress & return at a later time. Let us know once you have uploaded all tax documents to the portal so that we can start working on your tax return. We will not start on your return unless we hear from you.
- Drop off your tax document at 138 Allisona Road, Eagleville, TN 37060. Please note tha we have a strict indoor mask policy. Make sure to bring your mask or we will provide one for you.
- Mail your tax documents to P.O. Box 102, Eagleville, TN 37060
- Disclosure Authorization: Unless authorized by law, we cannot disclose, without your consent, your tax return information for purposes other than the preparation and filing of your tax return. Please completed the disclosure authorization here, if you would like to allow somebody else other than you spouse to communicate with us about your tax return.
Please do not email or text tax documents to us. It is not safe! Instead upload documents to the portal. We also prefer if you use the secure portal message system to communicate with us instead of emailing us.
Send your emails to CJ-CPA@parse.atomanager.com if you must email us.
We have strict no-click policy and won’t open any email attachments or click on email links. This is for your own safety. We are trying to adhere to the highest standards to keep your data safe
Visit our calendar of important dates, including when we need your information to timely file your return(s).
We look forward to working with you!