Thank you for visiting!
New clients, prepare for your tax preparation appointment by gathering or completing the following:
- (First year only) Photo ID for you (and your spouse, if filing jointly)
- (First year only) Previous 3 years of taxes
- (First year only) Social Security cards for each person on your return
- Your tax documents (W2s,Forms 1099, etc). Please do not email or text tax documents to us. It is not safe! Instead upload documents to our secure client portal. We also prefer if you use the secure portal message system to communicate with us instead of emailing us. We will set you up on our client portal once you have completed the below tax questionnaire.
- Click here for a checklist of what to bring for Individual (Form 1040) appointments.
We require a retainer of $250 upon receipt of your tax information; balance of remaining tax preparation fee is due prior to e-filing your tax return. We will not e-file your tax return unless the full tax preparation fee has been paid in full.
We require that you complete the CJ-CPA Tax Questionnaire before your tax appointment. This is secure, encrypted, and allows you to save your progress & return at a later time.