After working for more than twelve years in corporate accounting, Christine Johnson started her CPA practice in the summer of 2004. The business was incorporated in the fall of 2017 and CJ-CPA, PC currently employees a bookkeeper and an accountant/tax preparer that assist her.
Christine Johnson has a business degree from Switzerland and an accounting degree from Middle Tennessee State University. She is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in the State of Tennessee.
Christine grew up in Switzerland and moved to Tennessee in 1995. She is married and has a dog, cat, goats, chickens, turkeys and honey bees. Her passion is gardening.
Christine regularly attends Continuing Education Seminars:
- 2017/12/19 MTSU Tax Update Seminar
- 2017 Fall Foreign Natitional & Expatriate Taxation Workshops
- 2017/09/21&22 NATP Chapter Meeting
- 2017/08/07-10 NATP National Tax Conference
- 2016/11/29&30 University of Tennessee Extension Tax Seminar
- 2016/09/23&23 NATP Chapter Meeting
- 2016/08/09-12 NATP National Tax Conference
- 2015/10/05 &10 Foreign Taxation Workshop
- 2015/10/21-22 NATP Tax Update Workshop
- 2015/09/24-25 NATP Chapter Meeting
- 2015/08/25-27 IRS Nationwide Tax Forum
- 2015/05/28 Estate Tax Return Review
- 2015/04/30 MTSU Account Alumni Day
Christine is a member of the National Association of Tax Professionals and a certified Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
Christine works closely with like-minded professionals such as Certified Financial Planners, Insurance Agents, Estate Planning Professionals, and Elder Law Professionals. She also refers clients to local CPA firms that provide audit and review services.