Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here’s what you get…
- Your tax preparation interview can be conducted either in person, by mail, or e-mail – whichever is most convenient for you.
- We will provide you with at questionnaire and check list that will help you gather all tax documents prior to the interview.
- We review your previous years tax returns and prepare amended tax returns should we find any errors.
- Your tax return(s) are prepared in a timely matter based on the information you provide to use.
- Your tax return(s) will be checked and rechecked by us to identify potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- We can electronically submit the final tax return to you or a meeting can be scheduled to pick up your tax return(s).
- Your tax return(s) will be electronically filed with the taxing authorities so you will get a refund back quicker.
- We will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months?
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year.
If you own a small business and haven’t kept up your bookkeeping, don’t worry. We can help you. We’ll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return(s). Then we’ll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.